Thursday 5 March 2009

60th Birthday card


i'm getting into this blogging mallarkey, no stoppin me now, this card was made for my sister- in- laws mum who will be 60 soon, i hope she likes it, the paper is papermania simply elegant, image is whiff of joy spring collection another fave!!! coloured with promarkers, i think may need to get some copics as the promarkers are a bit lacking in the pink department, and my images are starting to look a bit the same when i use pinks !!! flowers are prima and punched with xcut punch, spacers from ebay, brads from stash, charm from create-n-celebrate and sentiment from cuddly buddly.
thanks for popping in

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card!! Your MIL will love this!! I really love all your flowers and that lace is fabulous!! I love it! :)Kathy

Bev said...

Fabulous card, love the design and wonderful details