Saturday 9 May 2009

bit of a bloggy facelift

thanks to the lovely debbie posting the info on how to tweek the blog setting so the photos show bigger i decided to have a bit of a facelift ...no not me!!! ,the blog !!
lol, though a bit of a nip and tuck wouldn't go amiss, well more than a bit but we wont go there !!! i was getting a bit fed up of the black and white so this was the push i needed thanks debbie x but could i make up my mind .....no!!! mr blogger must be really fed up of me changing my mind cos i think its been every colour under the sun, finally i settled on the green dotty one though how long that will stay is anyones guess... be prepared for more changes ahead!

hopefully be back later with a card

Thanks for popping in

Hugs

6 comments:

Jules said...

Wow Helen - what a difference this has made. I love it!!!

Not sure I would dare to try it in case I lost everything.

Oh I am such a coward!!!

Love Jules xx

Joey said...

Hi Helen, I havent a clue how to change things on blogger lol, the background I used to change but got fed up of changing my mind again and again lol, loving these green dots. Joey.xxx

Barbara said...

Helen, I love your new look so much! You inspired me to take a stretch, too! Stop by and have a look.

Hugs!

Donna said...

I personally am loving your new blog makeover Helen, I have to confess to struggling with reading som of the text on your old blog. I also saw Debbie's instructions, but like Jules would be frightened of losing everything, your new look is fab :) Donna x

Bev said...

It looks fabulous sweetie x

Suzanne said...

A face lift and a bit of a nip and tuck sounds fab. I never seem to have time for eating properly when Im making a card so its chocs anf coke most of the time - not a good combination, lol!

Looking fab, hunny

Hugs
Suzanne x