Saturday 9 May 2009

coor what a day !!!

finally home from the stamp exhibition ....what a day!!! .... my feet are killing me and i'm sure some people sharpened their elbows especially !!! got a few bargains.... basic grey paper pads for 3.99!!! so me being the paperholic i am i couldn't resist and bought one of each pad they had so my paper addiction has well and truly been satisfied ...well for a little while anyway !!! some new nesties and rubberstamps and and loads of reels of ribbons £1 a reel ...bargain!! the promarkers range are lacking a bit in the pinks dept so i got a few copics to try out too. while i was there i got to meet the lovely Dawny P she was demoing for my local craft shop and if like me you think her cards look ace on her blog you should see them IRL WOW !!!
right i've waffled on long enough, im off to chill out for half hour before i go to work, i might get back later for a bit of a blog hop, see ya later.


Thanks for popping in

Hugs

2 comments:

Donna said...

Sounds like you've had a great day Helen, enjoy playing with your new goodies :) Donna x

Suzanne said...

I am glad that you had such a good day. I bet the satisfied paper holic doesn't stay satisfied long though, lol

Hugs
Suzanne x