Monday, 18 May 2009

woo hoo .... guess what ? ... my good luck run is continuing...i made the top 5 at the cupcake challenge blog this week and over at the sugar nellie blog my 'top tip for a new cardmaker' was chosen as a winner too, think i might just buy a lottery ticket this week too !!

no card from me this morning as my flipping pooter had a bit of a tizzy yesterday and now the keyboard and mouse wont work..... so much for wireless technology being the way forward... more like backwards!!! lol so i'm using my daughters lappy but i cant find the software disk for my camera, so i cant upload piccys boo hoo!! i'm off to the shops later for a new keyboard and mouse so with abit of luck i may be back later with piccys

Thanks for popping in

Hugs

5 comments:

All Pink girl said...

Huge congrats babe xxxx
Just stopping by to tell you about the exciting new Challenge blog that has just been announced, packed with fresh creative ideas, to be run by myself and Ann (madgesty loves to create). Please stop by the link below and check out the brilliant blog candy on offer and how you can become involved. See you there xxx
The Next Level.

FionaJ said...

Well Done on your run of good luck, just wanted to say you need to pop over to my blog and have a look, I think you'll be delighted to see the winner of the blog candy I had up for grabs, WELL DONE, look forward to receiveing your email, Fiona

Barb said...

Congrats! I've got to go check these out!

Suzanne said...

Well done you. I hope your good fortune continues.

Hugs
Suzanne x

Donna said...

Yay, way to go Helen, you lucky lady you :) Donna x